Wednesday, June 01, 2005
10-0
Son's first football match ending in a 10-0. The '0' being for his side!
Got my TMA back today. Only got 57% - was a little bit disappointed as I felt my essay was much better than the previous. Apparently I should never quote from the Units themselves, although I haven't ever seen that written anywhere. Well I guess it doesn't really matter because all I want to do is pass, and I will with that mark.
Husband has interview tomorrow.
Got my TMA back today. Only got 57% - was a little bit disappointed as I felt my essay was much better than the previous. Apparently I should never quote from the Units themselves, although I haven't ever seen that written anywhere. Well I guess it doesn't really matter because all I want to do is pass, and I will with that mark.
Husband has interview tomorrow.