Friday, June 24, 2005
Friday
Have sunburn on my back from the sports day. Haven't told husband, or let him see it as he'll be cross! Hoping it will turn to a tan soon! Work chugs on, only half an hour left and I can go home. Estate agent turned out to be friend of my brother's the other day. I reckon we might get 280,000 for the house, although he said they'd market it higher, but wouldn't expect to get that. What I expected really. Put in request at work re early relocation move to the south coast, wonder what they will come up with. Less than a year away for us to start looking. I'll make sure that it works whatever the outcome as son's education is priority above all. Going to 'tea' at mum's today. Cousin and brood of pesky foster kids are coming too. Son will enjoy it though. Hope she doesn't make anything too fattening. Am 8.9 if I hover on the scales! Going to Nice on Monday which will involve eating fattening stuff and boozing, no doubt will be able to put on heaps whilst away. Plan to be 8 stone by end of July are fading rapidly!
Comments:
<< Home
Keep up with the lettuce leaves and continue to hover!
If you stand on one leg does it halve your weight? It should.
Andrew
Post a Comment
If you stand on one leg does it halve your weight? It should.
Andrew
<< Home
