Monday, June 06, 2005
Losing Weight - 8 stone 10lb
Have been trying to lose half a stone before my summer holiday - seems impossible! Every year I try this and I just cannot do it, however much I try and however much exercise I do or however much I can cut down on food. Had been extra good last week, only to put on 2 pounds! What is that!? I am not overweight, but when you go down to the beaches in France in summer everyone is slim, and I mean everyone. I think there is a French law against fatties on the beach, or even anyone a couple of pounds overweight! I always feel like some kind of beached whale! Must try harder! Have eight weeks to lose 10lbs. Is it possible? Will use my blog as a weigh in. As of today am 8 stone 10 according my very severe electronic scales and need to be 8 stone by 25th July.....