Wednesday, January 31, 2007
2007
It's some time since I last posted. We have moved to Hampshire now, which I'm not that keen on. Feel so cut off from everywhere. I am even missing Staines!
Am very busy with my OU study, doing 3 courses at the moment as they are all overlapping. That's 120 points! Ouch - the same as doing a full time job...only I already have a full time job! Business course B120 am losing interest in now. French course L192 - haven't been doing any study, just hoping to get by on my previous knowledge of French! DD200 - very interesting, although haven't had to do a TMA yet!
Am very busy with my OU study, doing 3 courses at the moment as they are all overlapping. That's 120 points! Ouch - the same as doing a full time job...only I already have a full time job! Business course B120 am losing interest in now. French course L192 - haven't been doing any study, just hoping to get by on my previous knowledge of French! DD200 - very interesting, although haven't had to do a TMA yet!